Hello Everybody its SoulSaber back with Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite Game Review hope you all enjoy. Lets begin
When Two Worlds Collide
Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite is a Fighting Game. It was Released on September 17, 2017, Developed and Published by Capcom. Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows.
Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite is the Sixth entry in the Marvel Vs. Capcom Game series. After playing Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite, I enjoyed the Character Roster, Infinity Gems Setup, The Story Mode.
The Story is pretty interesting it starts with Death talking to Jedah (Darkstalkers) about balancing the Life and Death of their two worlds. To do so they need the help of Thanos (Mad Titan) and Ultron, so Thanos is Granted the Space Stone ( Blue Infinity Stone) and Ultron along with Thanos is sent to Abel City (MegaMan X) to get the Reality Stone (Red Stone) but Sigma (MegaMan X) Interrupts Ultron so they form an alliance and betray Thanos Acquiring The Space Stone and the Reality stone in doing so merge into Ultron Sigma which cause both worlds to collide.
Some of my favorite merged Worlds are
Xgard (which is merged Abel City and Asgard)
The design of the Xgard looks awesome in my opinion it merges them both pretty well with Machine city of Abel and The Magic of Asgard.
Valkanda (Wakanda (Black Panther) and Val Habar (Monster Hunter)
I love the combination of the forest and land of Wakanda mixed with Desert and land of Val Habar it flows very well together and works beautifully.
New Metro City (Marvel’s New York City and Final Fight’s Metro City)
The seamless merging of Marvel’s New York City and Final Fight’s Metro City is Beautiful to eyes. Its like True Beauty for the eyes with the added bonus of there being a election between Mike Haggar (Final Fight) and J. Jonah Jameson and Mike Haggar is awesome.
The character roster of Marvel vs Capcom Infinite is compiled of different character from Marvel and Capcom. The roster is
- Black Panther
- Black Widow
- Captain America
- Captain Marvel
- Doctor Strange
- Ghost Rider
- Iron Man
- Rocket Raccoon
- Spider Man
- Winter Soldier
Venom is my personal favorite character to use from the Marvel side
- Chris Redfield
- Chun LI
- Frank West
- Jedah Dohma
- Mike Haggar
- Monster Hunter
- Morrigan Aensland
- Nathan Spencer
- Strider Hiryu
Strider Hiryu is my personal favorite character to use from the Capcom Side
The Infinity Stone play a huge part in Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite because before battle you choose one of the Six Infinity Stone and each stone has a different effect when used in battle and that could make or break the fight. The different Infinity Stones and effects are
- Infinity Surge-Powerful attack that launches the enemy backwards
- Infinity Storm-Raises Attack Power, and every hit will knock the enemy backwards
- Infinity Surge-Launches an Energy Blast that hones in on the enemy
- Infinity Storm-Unleashes a different elemental attack depending on the button pressed
- Infinity Surge-Far-reaching attack that leeches the enemy’s vitality
- Infinity Storm-Revive a Fallen partner and rush the opponent. Fighting as One
- Infinity Surge-Move a set distance at super speed
- Infinity Storm-Enables Quick comboing into other attacks when you land a hit. Raises Active Switch Speed.
- Infinity Surge-Draws the enemy towards you
- Infinity Storm-Seals the enemy in a Force Cage. Restricting their Movement.
- Infinity Surge-Throw attack that renders enemy immobile.
- Infinity Storm-HC Gauge rises continuously.
My personal favorite Infinity Stone to use is the Soul Stone.
Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite is an amazing game from the Captivating Story, to the large character roster at your disposal from both Marvel and Capcom, and the use of the Six Infinity Stones and their different effects. I highly recommend this game for fans of Marvel and Fans of Capcom you wont be disappointed. This has been SoulSaber with your Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite Game Review, I’ll see everybody next time bye-bye.